How can I request to join a virtual team in my organisation?
If your organisation has enabled the feature for you to join teams then you can request to join any virtual team in your organisation.
You do this by searching for the team you wish to join and then sending the team lead a request to join.
The team lead can either approve or decline your request.
How to request permission to join a team
1. From the left hand menu bar go to "Search Teams"
2. In "Search Teams", type the name of the team you would like to join.
For this example the team is "Virtual Training".
3. The team Context Sharing page will open up and the team members will be listed in the upper right hand corner.
4. Click on the team to open up the list of team members.
5. You will then have the option to click on "Request To Join".
6. the 'Request To Join' button changes to 'Pending Approval' and the team lead will receive an email informing them of your request.